13.3.08

Notes from the Whorl...

Take my pain and I will spin it into something lovely... - m4w - 32 (bellevue)

Very attractive and professional male - just coming out of an emotional vivisection I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Looking for someone to take the pain away... a feminine distraction... at least for the moment. I'm not in full frontal fetal - but I would like someone to hold... someone upon whom to transform this energy into something more beautiful for a time.

I had only recently moved prior to my psychological disembowelment and really don't know many people. Regardless I am here and would love to turn this into poetry at least for a time.

I'm looking for someone's touch - or to touch someone. I'm hardly in the space for the abject intimacy of sex.... but am extremely sensual and would rather make someone else feel good than continually make myself feel bad.

I doubt this forum would produce such a muse - but even in typing this I am occupied with something better...

Nessun commento: